Welcome Guest: Login | It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:18 pm

Board index Buying & Selling Looking For... ATTENTION OWNERS!

Moderator: Sabre

ATTENTION OWNERS!

Postby t03y on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:14 pm

'Sailing is not counted towards mans alotted time on Earth. The God's understand that time spent sailing is time spent in Heaven.'
t03y

peter reids sabre 1555

Postby peter reid on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:49 pm

hi sabre 1555 still for sale am willing to negotiate as since putting on market my health has siginficantly declined -definetly not sailing next season possibly never again- sabre is still competitive, i won two races at the geelong masters in february against what i contend are the best masters sailors in this sytate
peter reid

peter reids sabre 1555

Postby peter reid on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:50 pm

hi sabre 1555 still for sale am willing to negotiate as since putting on market my health has siginficantly declined -definetly not sailing next season possibly never again- sabre is still competitive, i won two races at the geelong masters in february against what i contend are the best masters sailors in this sytate
peter reid

Postby t03y on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:12 pm

what are you asking? What is your location?

Unless it is fairly cheap, I doubt I can buy it (have passed off many boats as I can't borrow the money, last one was only 2k). If I can't, for some reason, buy your boat, would you be willing to charter it???

If you could email details and pics to t03y@teamskandia.com that would be appreciated!
'Sailing is not counted towards mans alotted time on Earth. The God's understand that time spent sailing is time spent in Heaven.'
t03y

sabre 1555

Postby peter reid on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:21 pm

Hi Michael- thanks for replying- to be honest if you are a competent sailor who enjoys the adrenalin of racing prepared to travel the continent to sail at what i would call a really difficult sailing place like BYC (i refuse to sail there cos its such a bitch) you just would not do it in a sabre of only 2 grand against their super new glass boats -my sabre at $4250 is the minimum -if you are not prepared to spend that you just wony have fun- maybe sell it once the regatta is over- ive sailed more nationals than nearly anyone in sabres over the last 20 years so im realistic a 2 grand sabre is a club sabre that never leaves its club and is usually no more competitive than splashing around on a sunday afternoom-as for leasing -well im selling not leasing
peter reid

Postby t03y on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:19 pm

I'm not going for a win, just to have a good time with some mates from interstate who are coming down to compete.

I sail here all the time and have no trouble with the conditions.

Price is far too much considering current financial situation. Also do not want to fork out big for a top boat, to sail for a season, and then spend the next 2 or more seasons paying it off.

Ok, no worries about leasing, I understand it is something that needs a lot more thought than selling!

Thankyou for responding. I hope your health improves and you get back on the water soon! :)
t03y

Postby ronny_f73 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:08 pm

Peter
Is your boat still for sale??
ronny_f73

Postby Sabre on Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:05 pm

Hi Michael, yes Peters boat is still for sale as I spoke to around a week ago.

Best bet would be to give him a call. His details are in the add on the for sale page.

Cheers,

Ashley Parkinson
Sabre
Site Admin

sabre 1555 is still for sale as at 3/9/10

Postby peter reid on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:29 pm

had mobile phone off today back on 4/9/10 if you are still interested im on 0412528052
peter reid

Return to Looking For...