Welcome Guest: Login | It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:18 am

Board index Other Stuff Newbie Questions Membership form not working

Moderator: Sabre

Membership form not working

Postby GuestMember on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:56 pm


I tried to register with the association using the on-line form but it didn't work. Is there another way?

Also, I just purchased a Sabre and I was thinking of changing the name, do I have to fill out a form or pay any fees to do that?

Thank you

Posts: 334
Joined: Thu May 18, 2006 2:14 pm

Postby Mike Simpson on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:02 am


You can change the boat name without telling anyone

The boat number, as inscribed on the hull (on the rear end of the keel cover for a timber boat or on the mast bulkhead - visible through one of the centrecase bulkhead hatches for a FRP hull) is the principal identification of a Sabre, This number may not be changed or carried over to another hull.

To join your State Association go to the relevant state page on the website and get the State Secretary's number or address.

Mike Simpson
Mike Simpson
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:51 am
Location: Melbourne

Return to Newbie Questions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests