Welcome Guest: Login | It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:13 am

Board index Development & Design Boat Construction Mast type

Moderator: Sabre

Mast type

Postby Shane 1668 on Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:16 pm

Does the association sell mast and boom sections? If not, I'm from Brisbane, what type and where can I get my mast from? :?:
Shane 1668

The Vic Assoc has masts

Postby barrye on Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:54 pm

The Vic assoc has masts for sale plus a number of fittings eg towel rail, boom plugs etc...see BOATS and EQUIPMENT section of this website and follow link to Fittings for sale.
John Dixon, Vic Measurer handles this. John and Phil Johnson whose email addresses are in the contacts sections can also help with your fitout issues.

Postby A Trace of Blue - 1666 on Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:28 am

For Info,

The Sabre uses the same Mast Blank Section as the 125, Puffin Pacer, JayDee and Sygnet.

Most state Associations have a Marine Fitting Shop in their State that has some stock, just contact one of them and ask if their association has stock somewhere if your State Sabre Association has none. I had no trouble getting 'Sabre' mast sections in WA from the holders of the 125 Association stock.

Regards . . .

Willy . . .
Peter Wilcox
1666 - A Trace of Blue

God Still Sails a Payne-Mortlock Sailing Canoe!
A Trace of Blue - 1666
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:16 pm
Location: Bittern - Victoria

Return to Boat Construction

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest