41 rules

Home Forums Other Stuff Newbie Questions 41 rules

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    aletheamarra7
    Participant

Over here in he East its hard to know what’s going on so can the 41 new rules be posted somewhere and can the confusion re the start of these changes be alleviated asap please. Do these rules actually mean anything to the plodders like me?

melva9954009412
    Participant

As posted in a couple of places in this forum, all 41 rules were passed by special general meeting on 30 Nov 2013 and categorically take effect on 1 Feb 2014.
    Unfortunately there is a lot of misinformatiom emanating from WA re what did or did not happen at the AGM. All National Office bearers confirm and understand this.
    Just to reitterate, the AGM was not a ratification or discussion forum for the rules that were already passed by the State Associations.
    You will appreciate that there is a bit of work converting documentation from the proposals format into the Building and Construction Notes. The work has started and I expect to publish on the website once George Solonari our webmaster returns from overseas.
    Barry Eastgate
    National Secretary

aletheamarra7
    Participant

Thanks Barrie. I am one of the people trying to reinvigorate the NSW association so having a handle on these will be helpful. We will certainly be in touch but can I ask are you happy to clarify these rule change as necessary? A few of us are looking at starting the class at a second Sydney club -BYRA on Pittwater so will keep everyone informed as to how we go..

sabre_wa
    Participant

Sabres on Pittwater would be a great thing – maybe BYRA could host the next Nationals to kickstart the fleet??

Good sailing,

Andy Mac
    1771 Queens Boulevard

aletheamarra7
    Participant

That’s what we’ve been talking to them about but we have to build a fleet first. It might take a few seasons. There are lots of spirals and Lasers up there so who knows?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Newbie Questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.