Measurement

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    trenatrotter0
    Participant

Hi,

I had my new boat measured on the 11th of Nov in Victoria and the results were sent to the National Measurer the same day or the next day. I still haven’t heard from anyone regarding the measurement, should I get something in the mail?

If anyone has any information regarding the process etc… that would be appreciated.

Thanks

Damien Lovell

trenatrotter0
    Participant

So far there have been nearly 80 views of this post and still no one can post an answer?? Confused….

I did get a private message and they seemed to be in the same situation as me.

Some sort of communication from somone who knows the system would be appreciated.

liamedleston
    Keymaster

Hi Damien,

Once you have been measured and you have the all clear, the info is passed to the National Measurer and he records the data in a central spot for on oging tracking.

The last step is to send out a sticker to put on the boat. I think Phil normally waits for a few to come in then sends them out in batch.

I have a chat to him and see where were up to.

No problem in regards to competing though.

Unless there were issues raised at the time of measurement (ie your boat was refered to the National Measurer because it was borderline in one area), then the last piece is purely admin.

If you have any questions in the interim drop me an email at my home account at “[email protected]”.

Cheers,

Ashley Parkinson
    Vic President

lamarstrehlow74
    Participant

Hi Damien

I got my sticker today, it was measured early november too so you should get yours soon.

trenatrotter0
    Participant

Thanks for the responses, I received it today.

Cheers!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Boat Construction’ is closed to new topics and replies.