28th National Championships, Hobart TAS

Home Forums Racing & Regattas Championships 28th National Championships, Hobart TAS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    heymacaulay
    Keymaster

Hi All

Great to hear people talking about coming down to this years nationals at Lindisfarne Sailing Club in Hobart.

Stay tuned to the web as we will release information including the top 10 reasons for attending this great event very soon.

If anyone has any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask on the web or email me at [email protected]

Cheers

Andrew

heymacaulay
    Keymaster

You really want to be getting this sort of thing out before the end of the season. Once people pack their boats up, they’ll stop thinking about next season. You really want people talking to each other – “you coming to Tassie” etc – otherwise it’ll be October, and even if they did want to go, there will be no places on the ferry.

heymacaulay
    Keymaster

Are the titles still happening ? Haven’t heard a whisper from the organisers in months !

heymacaulay
    Keymaster

Would be nice to hear who is going from each state?? and numbers from each state..
    hope to see you there

heymacaulay
    Keymaster

Hi all

Well i know that only 1 or 2 qld sabres will go for the nations in Tasmania this year because the cost of the trip is cost prohibitive. The Qld team holds no grude with you guys but like i said its cost prohibitive. If any one has any ideas on getting down please tell us as i would try my hardest to talk dad into letting me go if the price is right. Also a few other members might turn up as well. Any info would be appreciated.

Ryan – 1546 Skinny 😈 :) 😈

heymacaulay
    Keymaster

Hi All

Stay tuned to the website as the Notice of Race for the 28th Sabre nationals in Hobart, Tasmania is coming real soon and we have set up a cracker of a national championship.

Sorry for any delay, as things in Tassie have been hectic.

If you are still wondering how to get down hear at a minimum cost, please refer to Barry Eastgate’s post earlier in the year or contact me on my email [email protected]

Cheers

Andrew Bradshaw

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Championships’ is closed to new topics and replies.