Do you want to do the Nationals?

Home Forums Racing & Regattas Championships Do you want to do the Nationals?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    julianekennion4
    Participant

It’s late notice, but if there is anyone out there that would like to do the nationals but doesn’t have a boat, please give me a call. I have a fast competitive Sabre in Melbourne (5th last nationals) and would be happy to charter it to the right person. Already have interest from an individual at Black Rock.

Chris Dance – 0414942336

Also while on this topic, if there is anyone out there that is in two minds about the titles, I’d recommend that you “just do it” TM :-). The titles are great fun. I know of more than one regular Vic sailor in this position. One even used the excuse, “the in-laws are coming”. I would have thought this would have meant the opposite – I know if my in-laws were coming for Christmas/New Years, I’d prefer the titles. In fact, I’d probably change class and do a titles in WA just for safe measure :-)

If you can’t do the whole titles, come down and join us for the Invitation Race. Traditionally Invitational Races have been open (assume this is still the case)?

julianekennion4
    Participant

Just a quick update to let people know that the the boat is now taken. Went to the highest bidder… well actually the person who asked nicest :-)

See you all at Safety Beach!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Championships’ is closed to new topics and replies.