OFFER EXPIRED – OPTION ON REGATTA TO ESCAPE COLD WINTER

Home Forums Racing & Regattas Events & Other Regattas OFFER EXPIRED – OPTION ON REGATTA TO ESCAPE COLD WINTER

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Paul Matthews
    Participant

OFFER EXPIRED

UPDATE 20 MAY 08 – SPECIAL OFFER

STEP 1 I BUY A SABRE ON TRAILER IN MELBOURNE METRO
    STEP 2 YOU DRIVE TO BRISBANE, TRAILING THE SABRE, ARRIVING PRIOR TO REGATTA
    STEP 3 I PAY BOAT INSURANCE AND REGATTA ENTRY FEE
    STEP 4 YOU SAIL SABRE IN RQYS WINTER DINGHY REGATTA
    STEP 5 I PAY FOR MEAL SATURDAY NIGHT AT RQYS BOARDWALK CAFE FOR UP TO TWO PEOPLE
    STEP 6 YOU DRIVE HOME W/OUT A BOAT OR TRAILER

NIL CONSTRAINTS ON DEPARTURE / ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE SO LONG AS ARRIVAL BRISBANE METRO IS BEFORE 30 JUNE 08.

PERSONS TAKING UP THIS OFFER MAY ELECT TO TAKE CASH INSTEAD OF REGATTA ENTRY AND MEAL (CASH VALUE $120-)

CALL SUE ON 0429 708 464 OR EMAIL [email protected]

FIRST TO CONTACT HAS PRIORITY.
    ==============

Do you need a break from the frost, foggy cold damp mornings and that annoying nip in the air?

💡 Here is the answer …

Hitch up the Sabre and drive north … as you begin to cross the NSW north coast rivers it will become noticeably warmer … you will be able to strip off a layer or two of clothing! 😳

Keep crossing those wonderful northern rivers … drive with the window open … breathe the warm air into your lungs! Start to slow down at the Tweed River … 😆 … just a hop-skip-jump to go …

Where are you heading and when do you need to be there by :?:

Here’s the details …

Manly (Brisbane) is the location of the 21-22 June 08 RQYS Winter Dinghy Regatta
    Notice of Race at http://www.rqys.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2008-winter-dinghy-regatta-nor-final.pdf

Don’t bother packing warm clothes or bulky wetsuits – just throw in yer normal summer sailing gear, sunscreen and $55 entry fee.

If you would like more details … call Sue on 0429 708 464

PS I’ve even organised that RQYS build a motel onsite for you.
    PSS The only nip in the air up here is the drink you have after a days racing on the bay!

Paul Matthews
    Participant

is this offer still valid?

I am cold and would just love to go north.
    reply asap

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Events & Other Regattas’ is closed to new topics and replies.